Saturday, April 5, 2008

Even Better Skin by Clinique



This will sound like blatant advertising... but I swear it is not: I was asked the other day about my skin, last year, in August I got fed up with all the recurring pimples and bumps on my face and decided to start using the Clinique. My sister had been using it and recommended. I was skeptical at first, the products are pricey, but I decided to try (I tend to listen when my older sister gives me advice... She is a doctor in Switzerland afterall!) and I bought the whole shebang (eye moisturizer, face moisturizer, cleansing foam, toner, super defense cream, etc). I am approaching 1 year of using everything, and I am so happy with the results! my forehead is so smooth now! I particularly recommend the anti-blemish cleansing foam and the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector.

CLINIQUE Shop now >>

0 comments: