Sunday, April 6, 2008

Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani

I am a huuuuuge fan of Gwen Stefani, her awesome style and her looks, not to mention her music. She has come up with a great look for her LAMB cosmetic line and now, coming up, Harajuko Lovers, her new collection of adorable fragrances.





"The scents are all inspired by Stefani's views of her backup singers. Love is described as "sweet, caring, free-spirited and always off in her own little world." Lil' Angel is "constantly looking out for others," but is no saint. Music is "always looking to make someone laugh" and is "charismatic." Baby is "enticing in her frilly innocence." (And, naturally, G is the leader of the pack.)

Images from WWD. Read whole article here.



Image taken from SEPHORA.

My favourite Gwen video: The Sweet Escape...

The Sweet Escape

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey! Kathryn from Budget Beauty Love here. Just wanted to let you know I linked you back :) By the way, I'm also a huge Gwen fan!

Alya said...

i love Gwen's style. but i just dont know why she has a posse of Japanese chicks following her around all the time. I just dont get it..
I tested the L.A.M.B perfume a while ago. It wasnt my style but it wasnt bad.

Girl-Woman said...

Beckie from Girl-Woman here. I am a Gwen fan, too. For me, the jury is still out on the perfume.