Friday, April 11, 2008

Nicole Scherzinger: Beauty News...

It was announced earlier this week that Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussy Cat Dolls fame is endorsing a new body wash by Caress called Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions

As part of the promotion she also has remade the Duran Duran song "Rio".

"Brazil is all about smooth moves, vivacious sounds and beautiful skin," says Scherzinger. "That's why I'm thrilled to be recording such a fun, Brazilian remake of my favorite Duran Duran song for Caress. Just like the new Caress Brazilian body wash, it's sexy, spirited and will inspire women to unleash the enchantment of Brazil."

2 comments:

The Style Scout 2 said...

Is she Brazilian? I wonder where I can buy Caress products...

britishbeautyblogger said...

Hi Britishbeautyblogger here! Would love to exchange links - your blog looks fab....think I don't quite have the hang of mine yet! So many problems....! Thanks so much BBBX