Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Enjoy Beauty PopStar's Latest Movies…


Beauty Popstar Nautical Look


Kath demonstrates how to achieve this summer's hot Nautical look.

Day-into-Evening

Priscila, a paediatrician with a busy schedule needed an easy day-into-evening look. Kath, demonstrates how to achieve a style suited to the office -- and to your evening out, with the addition of just one beauty product.

You can now buy these products as sets at our new shop BeautyPopShop.com

THE NAUTICAL LOOK

Only £17.99 - SAVE £7 on original high street price



DAY-INTO-EVENING

Only £18.40 - SAVE 15% on original high street price










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the comments received directly include:

Nautical Look! Looks amazing!

I'm test-driving that one this weekend.

………………………………………………………….

I really enjoyed watching the both of them but my favorite is the Nautical one. It seems so obvious to me now but I've always struggled to get my liquid eyeliner to a 'T' and she does it with a brush and it looks great! It's also made me think, make-up is art not jus make-up, so I'm going to be more inventive.
Thank you for the tips,
Jess