Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE BEAUTY MINUTE - Hadley Smythe


BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR BEAUTY REGIME:

Make-up wise: I always wear a light coat of foundation from "B" (sister shop to Lush), blush (Lancome), Mac eyeliner, Lancome black mascara, black liquid eyeliner (by "blinc" - the very best after years of research! ) and usually my Dior red lipstick


WHAT'S YOUR BEAUTY MUST-HAVE?

Blush


SHARE YOUR BEST BEAUTY TIP:

If ever in a bad mood, red lipstick works wonders!!!


WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG RIGHT NOW?

Only my Dior red lipstick (Rouge Bingo)


WHO ARE YOUR BEAUTY ICONS?

Dita Von Teese, Louise Brooks, Greta Garbo and Marilyn Monroe (Oh...geishas' make-up is my favourite)


A PRODUCT YOU WISH EXISTED?

Nothing I can think of, I'm happy with what I have and know at the moment

1 comments:

Siru said...

oh, I'm looking for a perfect lipstick, but as I hope that my boyfriend shouldn't have to wear it too after every kiss it has been quite a search...

juliet xxx