Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surf’s Up In London




I don’t really bother with my hair, I hardly brush it let alone style the mop; however there is one product that I love.

Looking grotty with Tesco shoppers, I ventured into the white and clean world of Space NK to treat myself to a bottle of Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.

I am a beach girl at heart; primary school days ended with parents picking us up with buckets and spades in their arms. Nothing beats a day ending watching the sun set over Welsh sea, and I always loved being wrapped up in a towel with salty, matted locks, my hair never looked cooler. And that is still true. My face shape doesn’t warrant poker straight, tussled and tossled is when my hair looks best.

I have tried many texturising hair products and Bumble in Bumble is the only one that truly gives the authentic day-on-a-beach look without making your hair as stiff as cardboard.

At £16 it has to be a treat, but with the alternative being a £40, 5hr train journey back to Wales and Broad Haven beach it has got to be worth it. It’s just a shame that I am dying of flu currently; mole eyes and a red nose don’t look hot, even with beach fabulous hair.

Written by: Sarah Seren

0 comments: